Re: DL4's placement in chain?

I used the DL-4 in the Effect loop of my Lexicon Stereo
tube amp.   It was preceded by a Lexicon Vortex &
Reflex in the loop. I had no real problems with that setup,
other than the loss of stereo after capturing the loop.

I have since moved the DL-4 to the front of my amp and
Put a Repeater into loop capture duty... its own effect loop
makes for interesting and fun effect combinations.
I reckon getting an EDP wiggled in there somewhere will
be the ultimate... someday.

later,
-jas
Albuqerque