Re: rebirth and reason?

mark,

hahaha!  good intentions aside...please don't start any flame wars
over this PC/Mac thing...

especially over a smart ass comment from Cliff that was designed to
get a reaction from me, i'm sure...not as a overall slam against Mac
users...

Cliff is just a little touchy, ya know?  he knows well enough i will
kick his ass next time i see him...

all in all, he's been a big help with my Mac shame, however...

He put me on a steady diet of IRQ conflicts, and i've felt better
ever since!  Still trying to get him to wear his "Cubase blows"
t-shirt, but he's a little stubborn.

later,

rich