Re: rebirth and reason?

You have made some good points on the Mac, and those seem like design
flaws,
or maybe the Mac folks are so pretentious to believe that Mac owners don't
have kids, that might be "curious" about the inner workings of the
speaker... who knows. Maybe it's a ploy, so that when your kids poke out
the
membrane, you'd get a up-scale speaker model, with better protection ?

Reason, vs ReBirth vs Logic Audio vs Orion vs Fruity Loops, Vs ACID vs
Reaktor... it's all software. I know folks that can produce opera's in
Fruity Loops (well, just some hellified music), and some who work
production
magic in Reason, it's all one's preference.

You made a very poignant point, it all boils down to whether or not an app
is intuitive, well thought out, and useful to the user at hand.
(When it comes to effects, there are VST and DirectX plugins that will
punch
up any audio app's inherent effects processor).

Lucien E. Darthard
A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline Placed On It.
http://ldarthard.ohgo.com/