Re: new repeater question

Hmmm that's weird.  I've somehow gotten it in a mode where it dose not
seem like I'm adding to the loop until I come out of record.  I think my
drum machine was putting out some CC info that was tripping it up. I've
killed the drum machine's CC output and it seems to have stopped.  I'm
waiting for a reply from Electrix.  I find killing it's power and
starting over seems to help.

Mark