OT: Making music with OSX

Hey,

I've recently done the upgrade to Mac OSX, and I'm basically loving it (if
you
haven't done the 10.1 upgrade, do it, it's much much faster)

I've been up to my ears in the Repeater lately, and haven't really
attempted
using Metro and my Korg 1212 I/O card.  Has anyone on the list been doing
this
so far?  Any leads on Audio apps that are being ported for a Native OSX
mode,
other than Peak?

I know I can always just boot up as OS 9, but I just wanted to find out if
there
were any big issues people have found.

Mark