Re: Loops for Acid

Actually, I'm always amazed at how much a pain in the butt getting
sample loops to be what I want, downloading, archiving, remembering what
you have... so much so that I find it a LOT easier (and more fulfilling)
to just make them!  There's a bunch of pretty good apps, Reason is one,
that will let you tweak drums to your heart's content.  AND THEY WILL BE
YOURS!  I find if you do it on Hardware, you don't have to drag a
computer to a gig.  The Korg eTribe stuff is pretty good, and Roland
makes a a bunch of different "grooveboxes" in different price points.
Check stores for older stuff too, it's often still very good.

Mark Sottilaro