What do you all think of xxx CD?

Title: What do you all think of xxx CD?
Jeff Robert, full of good intentions, asks:
What do you all think of the new Oysterhead CD?  There's loops on a majority of the tracks.

I wonder...

I suffer with such posts. Not that there is anything wrong with it, its certainly helpfull to know about any loop manifestations in the world, but its sometimes frustrating for me not to have access to it. So no offense, Jeff, its certainly better than nothing!
I could maybe order the CD from Amazon, but its expensive, slow, and may turn into a next frustration if I dont like the stuff or only one piece contains a loop...

1
Could such indications please be followed by some link so we can listen to it?
Thus we avoid the usual two mails: "what URL ?" and (often Richard Zvonar :-) "here is the URL...".
Please indicate also the most interesting part of the CD.
The same goes for "gig spam"

2
In case the sound is not available on the net, is there a possibility we could upload some examples of it to some server without running into legal problems?
I doubt the creators would be against that, because its direct, free help for their distribution. To avoid a public distribution, we could maybe give a password to the members of this list, would that improve the legal situation?

For me its much more helpful to download 2 1-minute MP3 samples (or shorter, my line is slow) to get an idea of what ideas are around than pile another CD I dont have time to listen to...
As for the subject, it would be more concrete, because the poster could select the bit he likes most or some specific loop. Thus some more specific communication could come up, we could discuss how a special loop has been done or could be improved and such.

Ok, not everyone can do MP3, but since any poster has a computer and deals with sound, we might not be far from this... we could set up a page that teaches how to create and upload MP3 and link to some necessary free software...

Somehow, the comunity is well installed and informed about gear, but the sound exchange is still limited/complicated/disperse, no?
--

         ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org