From: nick douglas [mailto:nickd@mindspring.com]
Sent: 12 October 2001 06:20
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Looper development and production costs?

Matthias wrote:
>would that be acceptable?

Simultaneous playback of several loops?  Of different lengths?  In Stereo?
Near the current price?  HUGE tracts of ... RAM?

More than acceptable, that is wonderful!  Heavenly!  I've wanted four EDPs
forever (two stereo pairs), but it's too much money. :(  I'm ecstatic to
hear that the software is (largely) portable to new processors and readily
adaptable for multi-loop simultaneous stereo.  Could it overdub into two
stereo loops of different length at once?  If so, one EDP could sometimes
do
the jobs of four (or Fripp's four TC2290s)!

A steep discount on pairs of EDPs could prompt me not to wait.  Buy one at
the dealer's normal price, get the next one (or two or three?) at 50% off
should do it.  The more i hear about the Repeater, the more i lust for
multiple EDPs.

my $0.02
-nick