WOT - Leo Cavallo's Stuttering Stravinsky ACID Error

Well Kudos to Mr. Cavallo for creating a wonderful piece. I have "remixed"
this to a Hip Hop Flavor, a House Flavor, and R&B, and they love it on the
dance floor. I just have one question, when I initialize the acd-zip (Acid
Zipped File), I get this warning/error, below.

"ACID 3 can only allow event pitch shifts of -24 to +24 semitones. One or
more of the event pitch shifts in this project had to be reduced to fall
inside this range"

Now, Mr.. Cavallo, how can I get around this ? You obviously did this in
ACID, and I am sure you did not get this error, what can I do to correct
this? The error is not fatal, it renders the file, but I am sure I am
missing some of the nuances of the piece.....

Lucien E. Darthard
A Goal Is A Dream With A Deadline Placed On It.
http://ldarthard.ohgo.com/