Another looper sighting: John Scofield

Recently saw John Scofield with his latest band at the Clearwater Jazz
Revival.  Towards the end of his set, I heard the unmistakeable sounds of
live looping.  The big screen showed closeups of his pedals and sure
enough,
there was that green Line 6 pedal some of us know and love...

The videos at his website show a Boomerang, apparently in place of the
Line
6, in his stage setup.  Was also surprised to see a Whammy pedal.  Nice
alternative to chopping up that lovely Ibanez Artist guitar of his, I
guess.
:)

Paolo