Re: Attn : Line 6 DL4 loopers - need L xW

Hi...it's 10"(l)x 6" (w)...but allow a coupla inches for plugs on the
backside, even if you use right angled plugs or "think" that once it is on
there you won't be plugging/unplugging.
You also want to allow some room for the power supply which is 3"x2" and
not
a wall wart. The transformer is ilsolated from the plug (one of those half
way down the ac cord kinda deals).
Some folks have questioned being able to drive it from DC power like the
Voodoo Pedal Power.  I have not found that to work.  On my board (which is
just a SKB Ps25; I don't use the on board DC outlets there as they are
very
noisy) I bought a small Isobar (the 4 outlet kind), which has surge
protect
and EMF.  That can power my DL4, MM4, TC SCF and MIDI pedal.
Hope that helps...Max