Re: My looper's bigger than your looper

Title: Re: My looper's bigger than your looper
on 2/4/02 12:50 PM, Jonathan El-Bizri at ssrndpty@hotmail.com wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen,

   >I< am the most powerful hardware FX processor known to man, until the againinator is re-released at Winter Namm '02

bIz

Actually Jon, I took the liberty of extracting the DNA from a few of the hairs you left behind the last time we jammed, and I believe some of the genes did get into the current design of the Againinator.  Sorry.  That'll show you for not copyrighting your genetic structure.

Mark