Re: OT:Digital resolution for analog sound

You could email Roger Nichols at roger24bit@aol.com, since he designed
it.  http://www.rogernichols.com/
Roger engineers for Walter Becker and Donald Fagen, and engineered the
Steely Dan recordings.
Improved clocks reduce jitter, improving the transparency of the audio.
http://www.digido.com/jitteressay.html
http://www.rogernichols.com/EQ/EQ_2000_02.html
Roger has interesting articles here
http://www.rogernichols.com/DAEQ.html