Re: FOUND OBJECTS USED IN LOOPING

Hi guys,  I have an eccentric fun hobby of looking for battery powered technology inside of the thousands of stuffed animals and fluffy that people discard because the batteries ran out. I cut out the processors  and get the sounds out of them....I feel around sqishing the stuffed animal or fluffy toy and see if there is a processor inside....they usually cost .25 or .50 or people just give them to me and I have found quite a few.  Then I get my mike and DL4 or boomerang or RC20 loop station and loop away....I can get quite a panoramic plethora of random sonic machinations.  Or I open my suitcase and tell my nephews and nieces that i wanna start a band but these are the instruments I want to use in the band.  ZZzzz  pop  boiiiiiiinggg.... the soundz are endless and the technology amazing that people just throw away.  If you have any laying around I will buy them from you.   papadave55@hotmail.com
831 5880787   or I'll trade loopers for them.  :- )

                                                        Om and Out   Papa Dave

Hi there,Peace to All who enter here,  Love Dave