Re: finally, loop NY

just john wrote:

> Hot diggety!
>
> How 'bout power outlets?  Tables?

Power outlets, hmm!  good question.  I'll check and see.

There are a few little tables there, I'll bring a small portable
one or you could use the stage as a table...

> I'd consider bring my Handsonics and a laptop (jhno's Looper
software or
> similar) -- I figure it would complement all you guitarists.

So far there are no guitarists lined up for this, but a Handsonic
would be a marvellous thing regardless.  I used to have one
before I was broken into...

    /t

--

Change return success