Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V02 #82

> > One of the best sounding things I've looped was a wooden chair being
>dragged
> > across a concrete floor.

>i don't suppose you have a recording of this handy in an mp3? i'd like to
>hear it if so.

I'd make an mp3 and send it to you, but I had to reinstall windows on my
computer, and now I'm missing drivers for my soundcard. Needless to say,
my
computer is kind of being a jerk in general. It's been 2 months since it
stopped working, and everytime I do some major repair on it, something
else
goes wrong. Grrr!