Re: FOUND OBJECTS USED IN LOOPING

 -----Original Message-----
 From: SRice [mailto:srice44@yahoo.com]
 Sent: Sunday, February 10, 2002 12:15 PM

>I had the great pleasure yesterday to jam with Rick following
>our lesson on two Martha Stewart wastebaskets, and I can
>attest that Martha sounds great while getting banged.  She
>may have never before been banged by two drummers at once,
>but you never know.

Sounds like a pant-load of fun. I hope you both wore protection (uh...
for your hands, I mean. We wouldn't want you damaging those delicate
digits).

This thread has reminded me of a loop thing I did with a metal wastebasket
back in ...ooh, probably the very early eighties. Wasn't a MS model,
though. She was probably still trying to figure out which end of a
paint brush you hold. I know that tape is still lurking in a box somewhere.

James Bailey
host: A Missing Sense / Electric Storm
CKLN-FM 88.1 Toronto
http://ckln.sac.ryerson.ca