Re: Little line mixers

> * I need aux sends for my EDP and my AM8000R.
>
>  * I've got essentially 8 inputs coming into the mixer (amp x 2, DL8000R
2,
>  EDP x 2, AM8000R x 2). With a bit less flexibility, I could get by with
>6
>  inputs plus a stereo effects return.
>
>  * I don't need microphone preamps.
>
>  Any recommendations? I'd like to limit the expenditure on this since I
>play
>  out relatively rarely and I'm mostly likely to use my Mackie at home. A
>  submixer has some appeal, but I haven't quite overflowed the Mackie yet.
>
>  One option I'm looking at which unfortunately isn't rack mounted are the
>  really small Behringers. I'm hoping this list might have better
>  recommendations.

Hi Mark
Don't think you'll get anything with 2 aux sends.
Have you checked out
<A HREF="http://www.behringer.de/eng/products/audiosolutions/mx882.htm">
BEHRINGER: Products: ULTRALINK PRO MX882</A>
this is very versatile
a stereo Input, stereo Output.
and six "Channels" which either split the input, or mix to the output.
(download the manual for schematics)
I have one of these for small setups, it works well.

Also check out
<A HREF="http://www.mam-germany.de/com/index.html">MAM - Music and more -
Synthesizer Mixer Sequenzer</A>
they have a 12 channel 1u mixer with an aux send (LM122)
and a number of other options.

With the prices of these all units, you could combine the Behringer
with a 8ch MAM unit and (I think) do all you want in 2 u

andy butler