Re: Little line mixers

Well, I'll add two more candidates to the "mix."  The Rolls RM203 is a
10-channel *stereo* 1U line mixer.  It only has one aux send, however.
This is a quiet well-built mixer.  Its only problem is that the balance
and aux knobs are pretty teeny.

The Roland M-120 is a 12-channel mono 1U line mixer that has the 2 aux
sends requested.  It's built like a tank, nice knob layout.  I have one
for sale if anyone's interested :)  (12 mono channels just aren't enough
for me these days!!)

Elby