Re: edp questions (SwitchQuant/SamplerStyle)

David asked:
>how do i setup the EDP so that when i press next loop the loop
>starts at the beginning of the loop ???

On principle it starts where you left it.
So if you use SwitchQuant=cycle or loop, you leave it at the
beginning so you will return back there.

Or you use SamplerStyle=Att, which is actually meant to play samples
from a keyboard but does about what you want with the Next button
(undocumented feature, discovered by Andy Buttler, if I remember
right).

In LOOP4 we have a SamplerStyle which was made for exactly what you want.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org