Re: doublenecks - even more OT

The lead guitarist in my first "real" band in the '60s had three 6/12
double-necks. The first one was a Bartell, a brand I'd never heard
of. Then he bought a Mosrite (for that Ventures sound). Finally he
bought a Gibson, which is what the bass player and I had been touting
all along.

I was out of touch with this guy for about 30 years, but when I
finally did see him he spent the whole time lying down on a soft
couch - chronic back pain caused by years of wearing a double-neck
guitar on stage.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com