Re: echoplex question

there's nothing really MacGuyveresuqe about doing what you want on a
Repeater.  You select a channel, or channel pair, and make your loop.  You
select the next channel and record away.  Both loops are going and audible.
There are four faders that let you control the volume of each track.  Also,
if you do eventually go with a midi controller, you can mute channels
instantly.  Hope this helps.

Mark