Sent: Friday, February 22, 2002 10:14 AM
Subject: for what it's worth

hi,

i picked this up off of a bass e-mail list that i'm on.

don't know if it's true or not, but i thought it may be of interest to this list.

grain of salt i suppose . . .

>I've just spoken my my Trace supplier in the UK, electro-music in Doncaster,
very nice company to deal with, who have said that Gibson have pulled the plug
on Trace and they have now ceased trading. Gibson have truly given them their
legendry kiss of death. The Trace service centre had been seperated into a
stand alone company which is still going so there is no problems with support
(who really are first rate) with legacy Trace gear. I can't help but feel that
Gibson have messed with Trace's supply in the US & UK, run up a huge loss and
then had to axe it (no surprise if they can't shift the gear!).<

stig

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return e-mail. Thank you.