Re: Roland V-drums/Echoplex Digi Pro ???

I'm using my EDP with a Boss JamStation. Works great. Both are Roland so this ought to work for you too!

I just hooked up my new EDP to my Roland V-drum brain exactly according to the instructions in the EDP manual. (Example 4.2 Syncing a drum machine or sequencer to the exhoplex)  Double checked it all... I hoped to get the echoplex to trigger a little 1 measure beat that I sequenced into my TD-10 Roland sound module brain, but they did'nt seem to hit it off like I had hoped!!! No communication.
Doug Miller
Graphic Designer

http://www.dispatch.com

http://www.columbusnow.com