Re: new EDP question

Sorry, I cant help you on this one, but...

I just got a new Gibson EDP too, and the problem I have is that even
with silence into the EDP (input disconnected), I get a hiss on the
looped audio signal.  Anybody else have this problem?

Also: if this is not normal, should I be able to send this back to my
dealer for an exchange, or do I have to stop gigging for as long as it
takes to come back from repair?

-Hans