Loopstock question-

Hey guys-

Just need to see if anyone will have any of the following to share-

 1) CD Player (We have a portable but if it breaks…)

 2) Stands for 2 modest guitar racks- (Milk crates is wut we gots now)

I also need to know if the video projection is still happening- and if so what format will it require?

Thanks!

Cliff

PS- I got a Rane SM82 mixer- anyone have a diagram or description of how to wire the bal faders to act as a second mono send? Their website has nothing I could find.