Re: a new kind of meeting

> I think it has to do with the circle - O.  A
> universal energy thing.

life can appear very cyclic.  maybe we are fascinated
with loops because we want things to move in a
circular fassion...which allows for stability because
you know what is to come.

> I could say a lot more, but maybe later.

as could i, but i'll spare you my theories on life and
the universe and instead agree with frank zappa in
saying "circles are boring."  but to me, loops have
nothing circular about them.