Re: open loop continues!

snaps~
-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Ritchford <tom@swirly.com>
To: Tom Ritchford <tom@swirly.com>
Date: Thursday, February 28, 2002 5:23 PM
Subject: 3/2: open loop continues!

>Last Saturday's open loop was a huge success with a very nice
>turnout and appearances by a nice variety of loopers and
>general weirdos, as promised.
>
>Chama is as comfortable as ever
>and the addition of the new Vox speaker
>gives it a dramatic stereo rush
>without making it too loud.
>

>This week includes the house regulars,
>Stv Jns, Tom Ritchford (me), and Lena Strayhorn,
>and special appearances by Steve Speer
>(notorious animator and illustrator, see eg http://howIDied.com)
>and The Sushi Fairy
>as well as various drop-ins (including probably most
>of the musicians from last week).

Tom -

looking forward to seeing you Sat. am going to get at Chama early to be
able
to hear more!  and sure would be happy playing a bit also.

anyone please feel free to say hello or some type of thing along those
lines, i'll be wearing either: Brooks Brothers ox-blood oxfords or steel
toed wing tips.

br, Pedro Felix - NYC 2002

>Drop by, loop or listen,
>and hang out in the lovely loopy limpid light of Chama
>(and experience their uniquely tasty Nutmilk Chai!)
>

>Saturdays, 1-7pm
>$2 suggested donation
>
>at CHAMA
>332 EAST 4TH STREET