Re: did i miss something (repeater flash cards)

>>ooh, thanks...i'll have to check!  there was an
>>envelope with the unit, but i thought that it only had
>>the screws for rack mounting, i'll have to double
>>check!
>
>Now I'm wondering if I misled you.  Perhaps in came in a little
>ziplock, and I'm confusing it with the card I got with my
>camera...

You think you were confused ...  My initial mental image when I saw
"repeater flash cards" involved a low-tech teaching technique, where one
person holds up a card with a picture of part of the device and the class
members shout out what it's for ...
---
* just-john@just-john.com  http://just-john.com/cn/rfe.shtml *