Re: Loopstock 2002...

I suppose I could have done much the same performance with just two turntables and an EDP, but it wouldn't have looked nearly as cool. :)  My rig is called the "Analogue Audio Workstation," with a 20 kHz CPU, LP-ROM drives, six-voice synthesis module, dual monitor support, and no memory.  Although the operating system is a little outdated, I really like the user interface.

-Hans

Thanks again Hans! Hans, btw, I'm seriously worried about the possibility of you getting a hernia. DAMN do you have gear! An impressive showing of force, but I left thinking, "I wonder if they could have done much the same show with 2 turntables, mics, two iBooks, and an EDP or so..."

Mark Sottilaro