Re: Scratch - the movie

We (Sleeping) once spent an hour in a music store playing with the
Pioneer CDJ-1000.  I believe I posted the list as soon as we got back.
An amazing piece of gear.  It is the last nail in the coffin of vinyl,
in my opinion.  It's really good.  I'm not a DJ, but there was one also
checking it out, as we were, and he loved it as well.  Next time I get
an extra grand....

Mark Sottilaro