Re: Cali Loop Tour 2002?!

Oh-boy...sounds like something might be brewing!  I am game, schedules
permitting, of course.  The question is how do we make this profitable
(meaning so it does not costs us anything to put it on)?
Perhaps we need to brainstorm a few ideas around....
Rick W. and I have discussed the possibility of a central Cali loop
tour...with a possible hit in Vegas....

>I can most likely get a venue in SLO, and you know you've got a place to
>stay.  Give me a date (or a range of dates), and I'm on it.

I really
>want to see that Grob/Valentino duet, and I'm intrigued by this new drum
>machine thing you've got happening, too.
>
>-Hans

Me too, Hans, me too!  And am eager to hear and see LaFosse in action!!!
OK boys and girls...let's put on out thinking caps.....
looptourlooptourlooptourlooptourlooptourlooptourlooptourlooptour....
Max