Re: SQUAREPUSHER (what do loopers do when they're not looping?

Squarepusher was the one who first got me into electronic dance music with
his album "Selection Seventeen" - this one is also fairly experimental in
feel, though not quite as brilliant as Go Plastic. Those two are probably
my favorite releases from him, including the recent "untitled" 12" (which
I always seem to get questions about every time I spin it).

Hedewa7@aol.com(Hedewa7@aol.com)@Wed, Mar 06, 2002 at 07:10:02PM -0500: