Re: Bass Loopers/CaliTour/JamManUpgrade etc.

Rick,

In a message dated 3/7/02 2:17:05 PM, ekstasis1@hotmail.com writes:

>and Andre (whose duet CD is all that has been claimed...
>stunningly beautiful! I really cannot stop listening to
>it...except maybe to listen to a little bit of Ted's CD...
>then back to Andre's..then back to Ted's...hmmm maybe
>I should just make a loop of the both them?)

Aaww. You're embarrassing me man. Andre is terrific.
I'm not even in the same league. I gladly would have
stepped aside at Loopstock for the privilege of hearing
him play instead. But . . . thanks for the kind words. It's
really terrific to receive the praise of such a comparison
(even if I don't feel deserve it). It's nice to find such
appreciative victims . . . er . . . I mean . . . fans. :-)

Best,

Ted