RE: BASS LOOPERS to know about

Yes.  Here's the URL:

http://www.gibson.com/products/oberheim/ob5.html

It's possible Jim is thinking of using Max (now a Cycling74.com product)
or
some other programming solution for interactive electronic music.  I know
guy (brilliant fellow, btw) who preferred Forth for that sort of thing.

Can probably also be done using a Korg KARMA, thus eliminating the need
for
a computer, but the KARMA function requires user input via MIDI or the
keyboard and its onboard controls before it'll generate its own thang,
whereas the aforementioned fellow's Forth programs can truly improvise
music
on their own, with OR without input from a human.

Paolo