Re: syncing JamMan/EDP - Crotchets and Quavers

Andy wrote:
>remember theat the note value for the JamMan is a crotchet, while the EDP
>uses quavers. So if EDP is set to 8th/cycle=8, then that corresponds to a
>4
>on the JamMan if you want the JamMan loop to be the same length as an EDP
>cycle.

At the risk of being "crotchety" I thought I'd jump in and translate the
terminology here.  Andy is using the European English terms for note
values.  Below are the corresponding American English terms:

Breve*********************Double whole note
Semibreve***************Whole note
Minim*********************Half note
Crotchet******************Quarter note