[LA] Digital Cutup Lounge and Battery Operated this Friday

Hi folks I'm playing with digitalcutuplounge, saxophones, looping with
Max/MSP and an Orville. Come down and help me find my MIDI mother.

Cheers

Andrew

GENERIC
Friday March 15th @ 10pm
The Hotel Cafe
1623 Cahuenga Blvd. (between Hollywood and Selma)
$4 cover (includes two free drinks, yeah!)

Battery Operated  (UK/France)

'concrete electro' performances off their new album made in
collaboration with
Gescom (Skam)
http://www.batteryoperated.net

Digital Cutup Lounge (Hong Kong/Los Angeles)

Digital Cutup Lounge cut and cut to the ruptures and the strokes, using
computers to mix dance tracks, ambient noise, jazz solos, Internet radio
broadcasts and music from all over the globe, following a massive
multicultural collision course with our hyperaccelerated future.
http://www.digitalcutuplounge.com

with
DV work by

kenji hashimoto
slothangeles corp.
esel
rustle crow (formerly saul levitz of vidayoh.com)

DJs

Noah Massey
Odeed (Moonshine)
Slothangeles Corp.