From: Chris Richards [mailto:kohntarkosz@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 7:37 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: First post (with a link)

Would a compressor solve this problem? I was also
looking at the Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive, because
of it's "clean boost" feature, but I'm not sure
if that'll give me what I'm looking for (other
than an apparently excellent overdrive effect,
but that's another story altogether).

=====
May you never thirst!
The Scuba Diver Presently Known As Chris

"What do you get when you give a yo-yo to a flock of flamingos?"-James
Earl Jones