Re: Line 6 Filter Modeler

I've got a filter modeler I'd be willing to sell for $190 + shipping
including the Line6 line lump power supply. Home studio use only. (Feel
free
to make counter-offers, but that's my rough estimate of what it's worth on
the used market.)

I really like my distortion modeler, but I find I'm just not using the
filter effects as much for what I'm doing.

A few days ago, I'd have been prepared to swap for an MM4, but I just took
the plunge for an AM8000R.

Mark