Re: EDP Footpedal

My only issue with the EDP footpedal is that my intended footpresses
sometimes do not depress the button, but rather just hit the leading edge
of
the front.  This seems to happen mostly when I am seated, which is my
preferred way (studio use).  I have to actually lift my heel off the floor
to get it right, rather than rocking on my heel, which would be more
natural.  If the angle of the button surface or the height of the front
edge
were slightly different, I suspect this problem would never happen.  Or
maybe I need to wear glam rocker platform shoes :)

I do really like the quietness of the buttons. I have an MPX-R1 footpedal
and the swtiches are really loud, no way can I have an open mic near it.

Bob