Re: Vortex in Repeater's effects loop

Quoting plain jane <info@plainjanemusic.com>:
> Is this a common problem with the vortex or is there something I'm
> doing wrong with the Repeater.

I do _exactly_ the same thing, and have _exactly_ the same problem.

Though I do notice that the latency on having the FX loop on the signal
input
is a much bigger issue for me.

the problem with the volume drop is merely that the Vortex operates at
-10db,
and the Repeater is expecting +4 (i think ... please correct me if i'm
wrong).

i personally don't find this _too_ irritating, only mildly. i'm just happy
have an effects loop at all.

Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com