Re: Open Letter to the General Looping Community regarding Video Demos ofLooping Devices

I think that's a great idea Rick,  I have a lot of video footage from Loopstock I in San Luis Obispo and I am also willing to do the video shooting of  looping demonstrations or workshops.  Let me know when I can help!  Om and Out     Papa Dave

papadave55@hotmail.com

ps  I am looking for Bob Sellon's address to get 2 upgrade chips for my 2 jammen(jamwomen)  for the girls      (that doesn't sound politically correct)

Hi there,Peace to All who enter here,  Love Dave