OT: selling my JamMan...interested?

Hi Loopers:
    I have a Lexicon JamMan that's in very good, but not mint, shape.
The not mint part? The footswitch doesn't work--I'm hoping that someone
with a DJ worldview or more of a studio than a live approach will be
interested.

    I still have the original power supply and the manual, and I maxed
out the memory, which means looooooong loops! I'm sure most of you know
all about this unit, but in case you've never played with one, the sound
quality is excellent, much better than say, the Boomerang or the Line6
pedal.

    Used JMs are selling for upwards of $200 on Ebay right now. I'm
looking to get $100 for mine. Email me if interested.
thanks ~ m.b.

"Interstate Medicine", the new album from *Slim*

    available NOW! check www.slimrocks.com