Vortex schematics and old holtek chips

HI Folks,
                Good to be back on this list after a long absence (what
*was* I
thinking! ).
I own a vortex and a while back I tried fitting in 256k DRAMS and made some
good guesses at what to put in U10... Good news is my vortex is still
working,
bad news... no increased delay time :-( Maybe I guessed wrong on U10, maybe
I need to go find me a DSP hacker. Anyway I was going through the list
archives
and came across the info that Kim has the vortex service manual and has
twice
tried
to get it scanned to no avail... any more news on that front?
I'd happily volunteer but living in the UK probably complicates things :-)
I do
have broadband however so maybe we could do it this way:
1) I paypal Kim some dosh to cover postage of a copy of the manual.
2) Manual arrives, I scan it and clean things up a bit.
3) I ftp the resulting files to some suitably receptive box.. or make them
available
    on my server for Kim to download and post on the delight site for all
share.

Sound good?

On another line, does anyone know of a supplier of the (sadly obsolete)
holtek
HT8955A chip? radioshack used to sell it, it's a digital delay that really
just
needs
a dram chip and a couple of op-amps bolting on to it to go up to 800ms and
 fancy stringing about 16 of them together with feedback paths everywhere
make a nasty monster noisemaker thingy .... :-)

Cheers,
           Robin.

The contents and any attachments of this electronic mail message are
confidential and intended only for the named addressees.

Dissemination, forwarding, publication or other use of the message
or attachments by any unauthorised person is strictly prohibited.
Unless stated to the contrary, any opinions expressed in this message
are personal and may not be attributed to AXA Sun Life or any member
of the AXA Group of Companies.

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. AXA Group does not accept
responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.