Baudline

Hello all-

I was looking for a spectrum analyzer program for testing preamp circuit
boards at work, and I stumbled across this little gem:

http://www.baudline.com/

The program only runs on Linux, which is good since we don't use Windows
here.  Not only does it perform a variety of nice waveform analyses, but
it also has a simple looper with some cool-looking features that I
intend to explore further when I set up the test bench ;)  Check out
"play deck" under "output" in the manual for those.

Enjoy!

-Hans Lindauer