   Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:00:29 -0600
   From: "Russell, Josh (JC)" <jcrussell@dow.com>
Subject: "a day of attention" sunday march 31st/akira rabelais article/rad
io
shows

reminder.  hope to see some you southern california residents there!

SOUND:
"day of attention" sunday march 31st

date:   sunday march 31st, 2002
time:   4pm - midnight
location:       rocco [whoose cafe]
                6320 santa monica blvd.
                hollywood, california
                323.462.8500
suggested donation: $7

performances by:
bob l. sturm
tucker dulin + nick hennies
josh russell
jeffry roden
civyiu kkliu
f100
quiet american
electric company
steve roden
shuttle358
akira rabelais

+ film by temisan okpaku

due to the length of the event food and drinks will be provided at cost.
please arrive early, eat with us, and settle in for the evening. we
encourage people to bring pillows, blankets and/or whatever else makes them
comfortable.
------------
PRINT:
the current la weekly has a feature on akira rabelais.  you can read it
here

http://www.laweekly.com/music/
------------

RADIO:
in conjunction with the march 31st "day of attention" event some of the
performers will be
showing up to play at a couple los angeles areas stations.  they both have
internet streaming accessible at the links below.

saturday march 30th

12-2pm pacific time
KUCI irvine CA
www.KUCI.org  - streaming