Echoplex Digi Pro - syncing in 6/8 w/drum machine???

Hi,

I have my EDP controlling my Roland V-Drum brain. When I play in 4/4 everything is cool-my loops groove with the drum machine. Hwever, when I play in 6/8 the tempo comes out funny on the drum brain. Is there a parameter that I need to change on the EDP? I am still using the previous software - Loop 3, I believe...Also, Can't find the paperback manual. Is it online somewhere?

Thanks!!!!

Bradley Fish

Do You Yahoo!?