Earthly Delights-Boston-5/30

My side project Earthly Delights (I usually play bass and Warr Guitar in Uncle Sammy) will be playing at Emily's in Bostonon Thursday, 5/30. Emily's is located on Winter Street right off of the Park Street T stop. Earthly Delights incorporates influences of world, trip hop, jazz and your basic old fasion american experimentalism. The instrumentation includes Warr Guitar (stick), bass, processed trumpet, drums, loops and samples. So come on down and enjoy some new music in Boston and check out a great little club with a nice vibe.

Emily's website: http://www.weseatyou.com/restaurants/700/emilys/intronet.htm

Brian O'Connell
1128 Commonwealth Ave. #6
Allston, MA 02134