Re: Fw: THIS IS FOR REAL. (THIS IS A LOOP BASED MUSIC LIST!)

Regardless of whether or not this was real, why the hell would you think
that the Looper's Delight list would be a place to confirm it?  I'm
going to go out on a limb here and say, don't be such an idiot.  This is
a forum solely for the discussion of making loop based music.  Before
you post, think, "Gee, is this something that could in any way
contribute to the list's understanding of making music.   Loop based
music?"  If the answer is no, write out your email and then hit that
little "X" button in the upper right hand of the email window. (Left if
your on a Macintosh) and DON'T click "send message" if it asks you.
Click "delete" or "Cancel" depending on what email client you're using.
Then, hit yourself in the head with a hammer, possibly knocking some
sense into yourself, or taking your self out of the gene pool.

I will now apologize in advance for this cranky flame ridden email, but
I spend way too much time each day dealing with spam, virus sent emails,
and dealing with people who make my life harder because they couldn't be
bothered to think.  On another list, you'd be kicked off by the
moderator for sending such junk.  Here, I just insult you.  Oh, and by
the way, before any of you send a retort, I don't care what you think,
I'm right.

This email is real, though you won't hear about it on the news.

Mark Sottilaro