Re: THIS IS FOR REAL. (Ejection proposal)

I agree.

It might have been a stupid thing to do (I mean, $245 for every email
sent? How the hell could they track this? Especially if you use clients?
How will they know who to send checks to? How could they prevent this
being abused?).... :)

It was stupid, but not worthy of a ban...

--
Stuart Wyatt - Solo String Project
http://www.solostring.com